Get to know Confrere
Video calls in the browser, on any device
Confrere works in the internet browser, and it works on any device, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Just a link
To invite a visitor into a video call, simply send them a link. They can then go straight to your video call, without any hassle of creating an account or typing in usernames and passwords.
Safe and secure
Your video call is encrypted from end-to-end so that no one else can access your call. Read more about how we prioritize privacy.
It’s never been easier to invite someone to a video call
- Because your Confrere link is always the same, it's easy to add the link to websites, email signatures, social media accounts, and booking systems.
- To invite someone, use our built in text message tool or simply paste your Confrere address into the email.
Invite visitor to a call
Video calls — without the hassle
Can you see yourself?
Can you hear the calling sound?
Your microphone works
We are testing your network connection
Create a Confrere tailored to your needs
The dashboard puts you in control
With queuing, back-to-back calls are easy
- While your visitor is waiting, we show them how long they’ve waited, and which number they are in line.
- On your dashboard, you’ll see all the individuals who are waiting and how long they've waited. But you’re free to let someone skip the line - you decide who you want to call first.
Janelle Williams will receive you as soon as possible
You are number 2 in line
Manage your organization with ease
- Invite team members, and decide if you want to grant them admin privileges.
- If you offer services, you can administer their prices, descriptions, and who offers them.
Something you’re missing? We offer API access and integrations. Contact us if you have questions.
Free trial, fair pricing, and no contract
We want you to use Confrere because it's the best tool for you, not because you're locked into a contract. We believe that satisfied customers mean good business.Sign up for free