Get to know Confrere
Video calls in the browser, on any device
Confrere works in the internet browser, and it works on any device, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Just a link
You can invite up to three visitors into a video call, simply by sending them a link. They can then go straight to your video call, without any hassle of creating an account or typing in usernames and passwords.
Safe and secure
Your video call is encrypted from end-to-end so that no one else can access your call without being invited by you. Read more about how we prioritize privacy.
It’s never been easier to invite someone to a video call
- Because your Confrere link is always the same, it's easy to add the link to websites, email signatures, social media accounts, and booking systems.
- To invite visitors from your Confrere Dashboard, simply paste your Confrere link into our built-in email or text messaging tools, add their address, or number, and press send.
- You can send your Confrere link however you want to; use your own email, a text message, or even in a letter!
Invite visitors to a call
We make sure everything works before the call starts
Can you see yourself?
Can you hear the calling sound?
Your microphone works
We are testing your network connection
Create a Confrere tailored to your needs
The dashboard puts you in control
With queuing, back-to-back calls are easy
- While your visitor is waiting, we show them how long they’ve waited, and how many other visitors are also waiting.
- On your dashboard, you’ll see all waiting individuals and how long they've waited. But you’re free to let someone skip the line - you decide who you want to call first.
Janelle Williams will receive you as soon as possible
You and 2 other visitors are waiting2
Manage your organization with ease
- Invite team members, and decide if you want to grant them admin privileges.
- If you offer services, you can administer their prices, descriptions, and who offers them.
Something you’re missing? We offer API access and integrations.