Get to know Confrere
Video calls in the browser, on any device
We've made it simple.
Confrere works in the internet browser, and it works on any device, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Just a link
To invite a visitor into a video call, simply send them a link. They can then go straight to your video call, without any hassle of creating an account or typing in usernames and passwords.
Create a Confrere tailored to your needs
With Confrere, your organization gets its own video calling website.
Video calls — without the hassle
That's because we test that everything works before the call begins.
Can you see yourself?
Can you hear the calling sound?
Your microphone works
We are testing your network connection
Invite visitor to a call
It’s never been easier to invite someone to a video call
With Confrere, your visitors won’t need to create an account or download anything. All they need to do is click the link you send them.
- Because your Confrere link is always the same, it's easy to add the link to websites, email signatures, social media accounts, and booking systems.
- Have their phone number? Use our built in text message tool to send an invite.
- Have their email address? Simply paste your Confrere address into the email.
The dashboard puts you in control
Manage your waiting visitors, your history, and your settings.
With queuing, back-to-back calls are easy
We’ve made it easy for both you and your visitor to do video calls on a drop-in basis.
- While your visitor is waiting, we show them how long they’ve waited, and which number they are in line.
- On your dashboard, you’ll see all the individuals who are waiting and how long they've waited. But you’re free to let someone skip the line - you decide who you want to call first.
Janelle Williams will receive you as soon as possible
You are number 2 in line
Video calls with the features you need and the security you require
Video calls should be easy to use, even when something goes wrong.
Video calls that shine — even when they fail
What if your network connection disappears? Sit tight, and we’ll do our best to reconnect you.
Only the buttons that you need — and nothing more
Both you and your visitor can mute your microphone, turn off your camera, or share your own screen.
We follow the strictest regulations for privacy and security
With Confrere, your video call is a direct connection between you and your visitor. It is encrypted from end-to-end, so that no one else can access your call. Read more about how we prioritize privacy.
Manage your organization with ease
We’re aiming to give you all the tools you need to manage your Confrere and your team.
- Invite team members, and decide if you want to grant them admin privileges.
- If you offer services, you can administer their prices, descriptions, and who offers them.
Something you’re missing? We offer API access and integrations. Contact us if you have questions..
Free trial, fair pricing, and no contract
We want you to use Confrere because it's the best tool for you, not because you're locked into a contract. We believe that satisfied customers mean good business.Sign up for free