We only charge for active team members, because you shouldn't pay for something you don't use.
You get unlimited calls and unlimited visitors for all pricing plans.
- All plans are billed monthly, and per active team member.
- You only pay for team members who have made a video call within the monthly billing cycle.
- During months in which there are no active team members, you are only billed for one team member.
This means that you don't have to worry about how many team members you add to your Confrere because you'll only pay for team members who actually make video calls, as counted each month.
Example case: The GP surgery
The clinic has one Confrere account. There are three general practitioners (GPs) who work there - Dr. Fernandez (the owner of the clinic's Confrere), Dr. Williams, and Dr. Levine.
- In April, Dr. Fernandez had 15 video appointments, Dr. Williams had 10 video appointments, and Dr. Levine had 0 video appointments. The surgery pays only for two active team members.
- In May, Dr. Fernandez did not have any video appointments, Dr. Williams had 3 video appointments, and Dr. Levine had 30 video appointments. The surgery pays only for two active team members.
- In June, Dr. Fernandez had 23 video appointments, Dr. Williams had 13, and Dr. Levine had one. The surgery pays for 3 active team members.
- In July, none of the GPs had any video appointments. The surgery pays only for the account owner (the equivalent of one active team member)
And because we only charge for team members who make video calls, an organization can add team members who don’t make video calls but who need admin access to the Confrere dashboard. For instance, the medical secretary can be added as an admin on their Confrere at no extra cost.
- Anders Aspaas
- Head of Sales